Earn Customer Trust with Well-Architected
In this session, experts from nOps and AWS will share how partners can leverage the well-architected best practices to win customers’ trust and business. We will cover the insights of a Well-Architected Framework Review and how automation can help to accelerate the review and remediation process.
- How to leverage AWS best practices like WAFR to win customers’ trust and business.
- The Well-Architected Framework Review and role of automation in conducting the review.
- How to build remediation and new business backed by data.
- How to use WAFR to win customer trust and business?
- How to transition from manual review process to an automated process.
- How to ensure customers are well-architected at all times.
BDM Well-Architected Partners
Stephen leads AWS’ business development strategy for Well-Architected in EMEA. Before taking over this role in September 2020, Stephen worked as a Growth PDM helping AWS Consulting and Technology partners to grow their AWS-based business as well as advance their partnership with AWS.
Satish is a SaaS & Cloud leader guiding SaaS companies worldwide in SaaSification of products. He carries a unique blend of experience to work with global SI’s like TCS & Infosys as well as multiple SaaS product startups. He has worked very closely with nOps since its inception. He loves enabling AWS partners to grow their business by leveraging nOps.
Senior Architect, Cloud & DevOps
Chetan leads a team of Solution Architects at Rapyder, helping customer’s adapting their cloud journey. He has experience working in different roles with AWS cloud. He has handled architecting, designing, implementations, and support of cloud platforms for multiple customers in businesses such as Agriculture, Digital Marketing, Non-banking Finance, Insurance, Education, Health Sector & E-commerce.