nOps Business Context: Understanding the True Cost of Cloud Usage
Thursday, 25th May 2022 at 11:00amAEST
In this webinar, we'll explore the concept of FinOps showback and its importance in gaining visibility into the true cost of cloud usage. We'll discuss how showback can help businesses understand which teams and projects are driving cloud costs, and provide practical tips for implementing a showback system within your organization. We will have a quick walkthrough as to how we can create showback using nOps Business Context
Attendees will learn:
- What is FinOps showback and why is it important
- How to implement a showback system in your organization
- Best practices for analyzing and acting on showback data
- Real-world examples of showback in action and the benefits it can bring to your business using nOps.io Business Context
Whether you're a finance or IT professional, this webinar will provide valuable insights into how showback can help you gain control over your cloud costs and drive greater efficiency within your organization.
nOps services to showcase:
- nOps Business Context & Its Usage
Topics and Agenda:
- FinOps - Showback - Cost Governance – Stephen Salim, AWS - 15 min
- Business Context - Showback using nOps – Satish Bora, nOps - 15 min
- Live Demo of creating Showback with nOps Business Context - Manpreet Singh 10 min
- QA - 10 Min
Stephen Salim is currently a Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS). He has worked at AWS since 2013 in multiple roles. As part of the AWS Well-Architected team, Stephen's focus is to work with AWS customers and AWS Partner Network (APN ) partners of all sizes to help them build secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure for their applications.
You can follow Stephen on LinkedIn
Satish leads the international business for nOps. He loves enabling AWS customers to optimize their cloud by leveraging automation- nOps.
You can follow Satish on LinkedIn
Manpreet Singh is Customer Success Manager at nOps. He is an open source enthusiast and has strong skills in Server Administration and Cloud Management. He is very passionate about learning new skills and technologies. At nOps he is very cognizant of customer perspective and focuses on maximizing value for customers by leveraging nOps.