AWS Cost Optimization: Reimagine Your AWS Commitment Lifecycle
It’s super simple. You should view this webinar if you want to optimize your AWS costs using AI, automation, no lock-in, and zero risk.
Here’s the reimagined model for managing your AWS cloud costs, that you can start right now:
- Real savings, potentially up to 45% off your AWS compute On-Demand pricing.
- Expert, AI-driven, auto-pilot management of AWS commitments (RIs, Savings Plans) that provides confidence in your savings while your teams stay focused on innovation.
- No AWS services lock-in that might prevent your teams from innovating with new services.
- Zero risk, so you can start saving now, no matter where you are on your digital transformation journey. Use your savings to fund modernization initiatives!
Contrast this model with what you’re doing today. You have smart DevOps and Finance team members managing your AWS commitment portfolio of RIs and Savings Plans. But it’s complicated, sucks resources, and leads to imperfect estimations about future capacity requirements that can create inflexible options.
- We’ll show you how our ShareSave Service: Uses AI to maximize savings on your AWS commitments with no lock-in and zero risk. Runs on autopilot once we’ve got it set up. And frees your team to focus on innovation.
- Plus, we’re thrilled that our client, Fischer Identity, will join us to describe the benefits they’ve achieved with our Cost Optimization Program.
These roles will get the most value from this session:
VP/Director/Manager DevOps, and VP/Director/Manager Cloud Infrastructure or Operations.
Tim is Director of FinOps at nOps. He is a site reliability engineering (SRE) leader with more than 12 years of cloud financial operations experience and specific expertise in cloud cost optimization. He previously held senior technical roles in SRE at Workday, site operations and build and release engineering at PayPal. Also, Tim has more than 10 years of management consulting experience at Accenture and EY. His AWS certifications include Solutions Architect – Professional and Security – Specialty.
Director of Business Operations
John currently serves as the Director of Business Operations for Fischer Identity and is responsible for the business oversight of Fischer Identity’s processes, procedures, and customer and vendor relationship management to ensure the delivery of the Fischer Identity product and service offerings are not only streamlined and efficient but are aligned to Fischer Identity’s mission and commitment to customers, Your Success.
Special Offer: All attendees are eligible for a free AWS Cost Optimization Assessment from nOps, an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.