Trusted by innovative brands
nOps features − cost optimization
Track infrastructure costs by project, AWS account, resource & employee.
Get real-time notifications of billing anomalies, across all regions & services.
Instantly view infrastructure changes that affect cost.
Identify underutilized resources and do smarter RI planning.
Achieve cost predictability by managing services centrally.
Track costs your way — across AWS accounts, projects, resources, regions and employees.
nOps provides powerful flexibility for cost tracking, plus handy summary reports like the “high-five” resources by cost within your workload.
- View & track infrastructure costs by project, AWS account, resource, and employee.
- See costs of changes by employee, and filter by date to see costs for newly running resources by employee.
- Support budget planning with month-to-month infrastructure cost comparisons, with cyclical variations.
- View costs for new and still active resources to see actual delta.
Eliminate surprises in your AWS invoices with machine learning-based detection & real-time alerts.
AWS has more than 100 services in each of 16 regions with multiple availability zones. To help you manage this complexity, nOps uses smart, self-learning methods based on patterns to detect anomalies and generate instant notifications in Slack and email.
- Detect billing anomalies by AWS account, region, resource and employee, in real time, for real cost control.
- Customize the limits you want for warnings and alerts.
- Generate alerts automatically and intelligently using a self-learning algorithm — true machine learning.
- Select your preferred alert method using popular tools like Slack and email.
Understand what you have, and what's changing.
nOps gives you a real-time view of your AWS environment, with instant visibility to changes that affect cost.
- Access all cloud infrastructure inventory with one click, or search inventory by specific resource details.
- View cost history and audit trail for all AWS resources in your AWS infrastructure.
- Manage assets across multiple AWS accounts, regions, and projects using tags.
- Go beyond tags and use nOps’ powerful contextual search & fuzzy matching of any metadata.
Optimize underutilized resources, and do smarter Reserved Instances (RI) planning.
nOps shows CPU utilization patterns to help you right-size your infrastructure to manage cost.
- Identify unused, zombie instances that add cost but no value.
- Get instant visibility into CPU utilization patterns to help you retire and re-engineer servers.
- Use actionable insights for Reserved Instances (RI) planning that can save you money.
- Receive real-time notifications for unused Elastic IPs (EIP_Unused, EIP_Additional), unattached Amazon EBS (EBS_Unattached, EBS_Stopped), and ELBs with no instance running that can add cost quickly.
Leverage centralized governance and compliance to manage AWS infrastructure costs.
AWS Service Catalog helps you manage commonly deployed AWS services and provision software products centrally. Use it with nOps to achieve standardization, repeatability, predictability, and cost control.
- Optimize costs while accelerating service deployments for DevOps teams.
- Create predefined templates to launch cloud infrastructure, aligned with company policies.
- Implement approval processes easily to ensure cloud costs are known and pre-approved.
- Define processes with cost allocation by employee.
What customers are saying
We asked for help in meeting the ISO security standard and were delighted that nOps delivered dramatic cost savings as well.”
Marc Goodell, EVP, Environments & Infrastructure, 6Connex
We particularly like nOps’ billing anomaly, change management, change reports, and cost dashboard features, which enable Yewno to track costs and changes on a continuous basis.”
Bruno Barbosa, Head of Infrastructure/DevOps, Yewno
We saved 30% on our AWS cloud infrastructure costs. Any startup on AWS should be using nOps. Otherwise, how are you staying on top of your infrastructure?"
Vanessa Krumb, CEO, Revere
I particularly like the weekly Change Reports that nOps provides because we can see who is using what — and at what cost — and take remedial action to stem unnecessary AWS expense.”
Director of Engineering - Learning Games, Game Developer
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
HfS Research, HfS Hot Vendors 2018, April 2018
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.