Cloud Management Platform
Cloud management for AWS. Made easy.
Monitor, analyze, and manage AWS changes, costs, performance, security, and compliance with nOps cloud management for AWS. Built for growth-stage innovators.
Trusted by innovative brands
AWS Well-Architected Framework Alignment
View continuous, real-time scoring of your AWS infrastructure health using the five pillars of the Framework and other benchmarks, with recommended remediation to close gaps.
Resource & Cost Optimization
Monitor infrastructure changes continuously to optimize resource utilization and cost – across AWS accounts, regions, projects, and employees.
Security & Compliance
Run your business with confidence with continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
Visibility & Change Management
Get instant visibility of infrastructure changes and change requests (CR), track CR elements automatically, integrate nOps change management with Jira and Slack.
Workflow Automation & AWS Service Catalog
Drive speed, standardization, and cost control with workflows for authorization and infrastructure deployment automation – without burdening your dev and ops teams.
AWS Well-Architected Framework alignment
- Get continuous insights on your AWS infrastructure health for cost optimization, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and operational excellence.
- If you’re planning an AWS Well-Architected Review, nOps can automate discovery for the Review, saving you time and yielding better insights.
- Since Well-Architected alignment should be monitored continuously (best practices are not one-and-done), nOps provides you continuous feedback following the Review.
Resource & cost optimization
Monitor infrastructure changes continuously to optimize resource utilization and cost.
- Save up to 50% or more with smarter planning of Reserved Instances, leveraging AWS Cost Explorer.
- Identify zombie instances and underutilized resources for immediate savings.
- Eliminate surprises in your AWS invoices with machine learning-based detection and real-time alerts of AWS billing anomalies.
- Use rightsizing and spot instance to save the cost for your workload
Security & compliance
Continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
- Use the security dashboard and built-in nOps rules to ensure alignment with AWS and industry best practices and to detect security breaches.
- Receive real-time alerts regarding non-compliant events leveraging AWS CloudTrail.
- Check all changes to security policies and configurations within your workload. Manage Unrestricted SSH Check and Users Without MFA using IAM groups and IAM roles.
- Configure PagerDuty for realtime alerts for security event notifications.
Visibility & change management
Get instant visibility of infrastructure changes, configuration history and change requests (CR), track CR elements automatically, integrate nOps change management with Jira and Slack.
- Create change requests (CR) with key elements like type, priority, impact, business risk, authorization.
- Integrate with agile project management and collaboration tools – associate changes with existing or create new Jira tickets from nOps, or create CR in nOps from a Slack channel.
- Use powerful context-sensitive and fuzzy text matching to search your cloud inventory, including the nOps CMDB.
What customers are saying
We asked for help in meeting the ISO security standard and were delighted that nOps delivered dramatic cost savings as well.”
Marc Goodell, EVP, Environments & Infrastructure, 6Connex
We particularly like nOps’ billing anomaly, change management, change reports, and cost dashboard features, which enable Yewno to track costs and changes on a continuous basis.”
Bruno Barbosa, Head of Infrastructure/DevOps, Yewno
We saved 30% on our AWS cloud infrastructure costs. Any startup on AWS should be using nOps. Otherwise, how are you staying on top of your infrastructure?"
Vanessa Krumb, CEO, Revere
I particularly like the weekly Change Reports that nOps provides because we can see who is using what — and at what cost — and take remedial action to stem unnecessary AWS expense.”
Director of Engineering - Learning Games, Game Developer
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
HfS Research, HfS Hot Vendors 2018, April 2018
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.