Trusted by innovative brands
nOps features − cost optimization
Track infrastructure costs by project, AWS account, resource & employee.
Get real-time notifications of billing anomalies, across all regions & services.
Instantly view infrastructure changes that affect cost.
Identify underutilized resources and do smarter RI & Spot Planning.
Analyze instances continuously to determine optimum sizes.
Track costs your way — across AWS accounts, projects, resources, regions, employees, cost, and custom tags.
nOps provides powerful flexibility for cost tracking, plus handy summary reports like the “high-five” resources by cost within your workload.
- View & track infrastructure costs by project, AWS account, resource, and employee.
- See costs of changes by employee, and filter by date to see costs for newly running resources by employee.
- Support budget planning with month-to-month infrastructure cost comparisons, with cyclical variations.
- View costs for new and still active resources to see actual delta.
Eliminate surprises in your AWS invoices with machine learning-based detection & real-time alerts.
AWS has more than 175 services in 16 regions with multiple availability zones in each region. To help you manage this complexity, nOps uses smart, self-learning methods based on patterns to detect anomalies and generate instant notifications in Slack and email.
- Detect billing anomalies by AWS account, region, resource and employee, in real time, for real cost control.
- Customize the limits you want for warnings and alerts.
- Generate alerts automatically and intelligently using a self-learning algorithm — true machine learning.
- Select your preferred alert method using popular tools like Slack and email.
Understand what you have, and what's changing.
nOps gives you a real-time view of your AWS environment, with instant visibility to changes that affect cost.
- Access all cloud infrastructure inventory with one click, or search inventory by specific resource details.
- View cost history and audit trail for all AWS resources in your AWS infrastructure.
- Manage assets across multiple AWS accounts, regions, and projects using tags.
- Go beyond tags and use nOps’ powerful contextual search & fuzzy matching of any metadata.
Optimize underutilized resources, and do smarter Reserved Instances (RI) planning.
nOps shows CPU utilization patterns to help you rightsize your infrastructure to manage cost.
- Identify unused, zombie instances that add cost but no value.
- Get instant visibility into CPU utilization patterns to help you retire and re-engineer servers.
- Use actionable insights for Reserved Instances (RI) planning that can save you money.
- Receive real-time notifications for unused Elastic IPs (EIP_Unused, EIP_Additional), unattached Amazon EBS (EBS_Unattached, EBS_Stopped), and ELBs with no instance running that can add cost quickly.
What people are saying
nOps allows me to operationalize costs and get them in front of the engineers directly, saving 15% in the first month of implementation … nOps helps our efficiency team enact behavioral changes for R&D engineers typically used to throwing money at challenging problems. Awesome tool.”
Nick Cobb, Senior Engineering Manager, Infrastructure Platform, Advanced Technologies Group
[nOps is] a great example of a partner who is not only innovating on behalf of their customers but also innovating to help other partners.”
Doug Yeum, Head of Worldwide Channels & Alliances
nOps bridges a gap in AWS’s portfolio for automated discovery in keeping with Well-Architected principles and provides a DevOps-savvy front end for integrating input from various AWS cloud management services and creating actionable views.”
Jean Atelsek, Market Insight, April 23, 2019
nOps was instrumental in helping our team keep running fast while we worked on achieving ISO-27001 certification – and reduced our AWS costs by 50%."
Marc Goodell, EVP, Environments & Infrastructure, 6Connex
We particularly like nOps’ billing anomaly, change management, change reports, and cost dashboard features, which enable Yewno to track costs and changes on a continuous basis.”
We saved 30% on our AWS cloud infrastructure costs. Any startup on AWS should be using nOps. Otherwise, how are you staying on top of your infrastructure?"
I particularly like the weekly Change Reports that nOps provides because we can see who is using what — and at what cost — and take remedial action to stem unnecessary AWS expense.”
Director of Engineering - Learning Games, Game Developer
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
HfS Research, HfS Hot Vendors 2018, April 2018
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.