Cloud Management Platform
Cloud management for AWS. Made easy.
Monitor, analyze, and manage AWS changes, costs, performance, security, and compliance with the nOps Cloud Management Platform. Built for growth-stage innovators.
AWS Well-Architected Framework Alignment
View continuous, real-time scoring of your AWS infrastructure health using the five pillars of the Framework and other benchmarks, with recommended remediation to close gaps.
Resource & Cost Optimization
Monitor infrastructure changes continuously to optimize resource utilization and cost – across AWS accounts, regions, projects, and employees.
Security & Compliance
Run your business with confidence with continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
Visibility & Change Management
Get instant visibility of infrastructure changes and change requests (CR), track CR elements automatically, integrate nOps change management with Jira and Slack.
Workflow Automation & AWS Service Catalog
Drive speed, standardization, and cost control with workflows for authorization and infrastructure deployment automation – without burdening your dev and ops teams.
Trusted by innovative brands
AWS Well-Architected Framework alignment
- Get continuous insights on your AWS infrastructure health for cost optimization, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and operational excellence.
- If you’re planning an AWS Well-Architected Review, nOps can automate discovery for the Review, saving you time and yielding better insights.
- Since Well-Architected alignment should be monitored continuously (best practices are not one-and-done), nOps provides you continuous feedback following the Review.
Resource & cost optimization
Monitor infrastructure changes continuously to optimize resource utilization and cost.
- Save up to 50% or more with smarter planning of Reserved Instances, leveraging AWS Cost Explorer.
- Identify zombie instances and underutilized resources for immediate savings.
- Eliminate surprises in your AWS invoices with machine learning-based detection and real-time alerts of AWS billing anomalies.
Security & compliance
Continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
- Use the security dashboard and built-in nOps rules to ensure alignment with AWS and industry best practices and to detect security breaches.
- Receive real-time alerts regarding non-compliant events leveraging AWS CloudTrail.
- Check all changes to security policies and configurations within your workload. Manage Unrestricted SSH Check and Users Without MFA using IAM groups and IAM roles.
Visibility & change management
Get instant visibility of infrastructure changes, configuration history and change requests (CR), track CR elements automatically, integrate nOps change management with Jira and Slack.
- Create change requests (CR) with key elements like type, priority, impact, business risk, authorization.
- Integrate with agile project management and collaboration tools – associate changes with existing or create new Jira tickets from nOps, or create CR in nOps from a Slack channel.
- Use powerful context-sensitive and fuzzy text matching to search your cloud inventory, including the nOps CMDB.
Workflow automation & AWS Service Catalog
Build fast, scalable, and compliant service delivery and provisioning with automated workflows and AWS Service Catalog that empower your teams.
- Manage commonly deployed AWS services and provision software products centrally with the nOps workflow engine using AWS Service Catalog and AWS CloudFormation.
- Define workflow and approval processes aligned with organization standards and security policy guidelines using the customizable nOps rules engine.
- Create customized workflows and get notified of violations or exceptions via email or Slack.
What customers are saying
Using nOps, we are able to find unused resources and save thousands of dollars. With nOps' powerful search we can do resource utilization and spend efficiently, making cost management easy.”
Cyril Brignone, Chief Revenue Officer, Prodea
nOps gives us instant visibility into changes in our AWS infrastructure … nOps provided daily alerts about changes and identified issues that we needed to address as we prepared for millions more users. Now, we've integrated nOps into our workflows."
Gabriel Adauto, Director of Engineering, Learning Games
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
HfS Research, HfS Hot Vendors 2018, April 2018
nOps was shaped directly by customers to help organizations do three things really well — go faster with control, manage cloud compliance and costs, and improve security.”
CIOReview, October 2017
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.