CLOUD MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Reimagining cloud management for next-gen MSPs & complex organizations
Monitor, analyze, and optimize AWS changes, cost, security, performance, reliability, and operational excellence. Built for fast-moving DevOps teams.
Trusted by innovative brands
AWS Well-Architected Framework Alignment
View continuous, real-time scoring of your AWS infrastructure health using the five pillars of the Framework and other industry benchmarks.
Resource & Cost Optimization
Typical cost savings of 18-50%. Monitor infrastructure changes continuously to optimize resource utilization and cost – across AWS accounts, regions, projects, and employees.
Security & Compliance
Run your business with confidence with continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
Visibility & Change Management
Get instant Visibility to changes to your infrastructure and configuration history, plus custom tagging, auto-notifications, and Jira integration.
Built by and for fast-moving DevOps teams that need visibility to changes, fast root-cause analysis, and lightweight cloud governance that enables agility.
AWS Well-Architected Framework alignment
- Get continuous insights on your AWS infrastructure health for cost optimization, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and operational excellence.
- If you’re planning an AWS Well-Architected Review, nOps can automate discovery for the Review, saving you time and yielding better insights.
- Since Well-Architected alignment should be monitored continuously (best practices are not one-and-done), nOps provides you continuous feedback following the Review.
Resource & cost optimization
Monitor infrastructure changes continuously to optimize resource utilization and cost.
- Save up to 50% or more with smarter planning of Reserved Instances, leveraging AWS Cost Explorer.
- Identify zombie instances and underutilized resources for immediate savings.
- Eliminate surprises in your AWS invoices with machine learning-based detection and real-time alerts of AWS billing anomalies.
- Use rightsizing and spot instances to save costs for your workload.
Security & compliance
Continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
- Use the security dashboard and built-in nOps rules to ensure alignment with AWS and industry best practices and to detect security breaches.
- Receive real-time alerts regarding non-compliant events leveraging AWS CloudTrail.
- Check all changes to security policies and configurations within your workload. Manage Unrestricted SSH Check and Users Without MFA using IAM groups and IAM roles.
- Get nOps security readiness reports for HIPAA and SOC 2.
Visibility & change management
Get near-instant visibility to changes to your infrastructure, configuration history, and continuous notifications.
- Track changes by user, resource, events.
- Synchronize issues via two-way Jira integration, create Jira tickets from within nOps.
- Get notifications via Slack and email.
- Use sophisticated, reusable filters with nOps query language and context-sensitive and fuzzy text matching to search your cloud inventory across one or more accounts.
What people are saying
Leveraging nOps, partners can shorten the time it takes validating some of the answers found in an AWS Well-Architected Review and reduce time to uncover high-risk issues and opportunities to innovate and drive better customer outcomes.”
Matt Yanchyshyn, Director, Solutions Architecture, AWS
Using nOps, we have helped customers achieve impressive cost savings while building scalable infrastructure. Simply put, nOps enables us to build better architecture faster for our customers. It really fits our DevOps culture.”
Carlos Diego Cavalcanti, Chief Technology Officer, Valcann and an AWS Ambassador
nOps allows me to operationalize costs and get them in front of the engineers directly, saving 15% in the first month of implementation … nOps helps our efficiency team enact behavioral changes for R&D engineers typically used to throwing money at challenging problems. Awesome tool.”
Nick Cobb, Senior Engineering Manager, Infrastructure Platform, Advanced Technologies Group
[nOps is] a great example of a partner who is not only innovating on behalf of their customers but also innovating to help other partners.”
Doug Yeum, Head of Worldwide Channels & Alliances
nOps bridges a gap in AWS’s portfolio for automated discovery in keeping with Well-Architected principles and provides a DevOps-savvy front end for integrating input from various AWS cloud management services and creating actionable views.”
Jean Atelsek, Market Insight, April 23, 2019
nOps was instrumental in helping our team keep running fast while we worked on achieving ISO-27001 certification – and reduced our AWS costs by 50%."
We particularly like nOps’ billing anomaly, change management, change reports, and cost dashboard features, which enable Yewno to track costs and changes on a continuous basis.”
We saved 30% on our AWS cloud infrastructure costs. Any startup on AWS should be using nOps. Otherwise, how are you staying on top of your infrastructure?"
I particularly like the weekly Change Reports that nOps provides because we can see who is using what — and at what cost — and take remedial action to stem unnecessary AWS expense.”
Director of Engineering - Learning Games, Game Developer
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.