nOps features − security & compliance
Security Best Practices with Predefined Rules
Avoid security breaches and ensure compliance with industry standards.
Track Users and Permissions
Simplify tracking of IAM groups and associated permissions.
Cloud Infrastructure Health Scan
Scan your infrastructure to identify accessible resources, ports, and protocols.
Configuration and Changes
Get continuous visibility to changes to resources, configurations, and security groups.
Security Alerts and Notifications
Operate with confidence with automated monitoring and alerts.
Trusted by innovative brands
Avoid security breaches and ensure compliance with industry standards like SOC2 or HIPAA.
- Get real-time status with a comprehensive security dashboard.
- Pre-built and customizable security rules provide automated checks and alerts.
- For example, the Unrestricted SSH Access check alerts you if any active EC2 security groups allow unrestricted incoming SSH traffic – a risk for security breach and SSH rule violation.
Simplify tracking of Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and associated permissions
- Check root account usage patterns that can create security risks.
- Ensure that all user accounts are Multiple Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled. nOps provides you the details for accounts that are not MFA-enabled, making remediation easy.
- Track specific activity for a user or group of users, such as AWS Console login, S3 Bucket Deletion, that can compromise security.
Scan your AWS infrastructure dynamically to identify publicly accessible resources, open ports, and protocols.
- Easily avoid one of the most common causes of security breaches and data leaks by establishing processes to check users’ Amazon S3 permissions settings regularly.
- nOps analyzes virtual private cloud (VPC) resources running in a public subnet with 0.0.0.0/[portnumber] in security groups. This common mistake opens cloud networks to outside threats.
- nOps provides visual cues for public EC2 resources so you can take corrective actions in the event of a security lapse.
Get continuous visibility to your AWS environment, with automated alerts about critical changes to resources, configurations, and security groups.
- nOps’ change management report and audit trail help you identify and track changes that are essential to many compliance requirements.
Operate with confidence knowing you have automated monitoring and alerts that notify you of a potential or actual security breach.
- Easily customize nOps’ automated alert mechanism to receive the alerts the way you want – email or Slack.
What customers are saying
nOps gives us instant visibility into changes in our AWS infrastructure … nOps provided daily alerts about changes and identified issues that we needed to address as we prepared for millions more users. Now, we've integrated nOps into our workflows."
Gabriel Adauto, Director of Engineering, Learning Games
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.