SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
Run your business with confidence.Secure, compliant, AWS.
Continuous, real-time notifications of security risks and non-compliance, plus detailed audit trails.
nOps features − security & compliance
Security Best Practices with Predefined Rules
Avoid security breaches and ensure compliance with industry standards.
Track Users and Permissions
Simplify tracking of IAM groups and associated permissions.
Cloud Infrastructure Health Scan
Scan your infrastructure to identify accessible resources, ports, and protocols.
Configuration and Changes
Get continuous visibility to changes to resources, configurations, and security groups.
Security Alerts and Notifications
Operate with confidence with automated monitoring and alerts.
Trusted by innovative brands
Avoid security breaches and ensure compliance with industry standards like SOC2 or HIPAA.
- Get real-time status with a comprehensive security dashboard.
- Pre-built and customizable security rules provide automated checks and alerts.
- For example, the Unrestricted SSH Access check alerts you if any active EC2 security groups allow unrestricted incoming SSH traffic – a risk for security breach and SSH rule violation.
Simplify tracking of Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and associated permissions
- Check root account usage patterns that can create security risks.
- Ensure that all user accounts are Multiple Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled. nOps provides you the details for accounts that are not MFA-enabled, making remediation easy.
- Track specific activity for a user or group of users, such as AWS Console login, S3 Bucket Deletion, that can compromise security.
Scan your AWS infrastructure dynamically to identify publicly accessible resources, open ports, and protocols.
- Easily avoid one of the most common causes of security breaches and data leaks by establishing processes to check users’ Amazon S3 permissions settings regularly.
- nOps analyzes virtual private cloud (VPC) resources running in a public subnet with 0.0.0.0/[portnumber] in security groups. This common mistake opens cloud networks to outside threats.
- nOps provides visual cues for public EC2 resources so you can take corrective actions in the event of a security lapse.
Get continuous visibility to your AWS environment, with automated alerts about critical changes to resources, configurations, and security groups.
- nOps’ change management report and audit trail help you identify and track changes that are essential to many compliance requirements.
Operate with confidence knowing you have automated monitoring and alerts that notify you of a potential or actual security breach.
- Easily customize nOps’ automated alert mechanism to receive the alerts the way you want – email or Slack.
What people are saying
We asked for help in meeting the ISO security standard and were delighted that nOps delivered dramatic cost savings as well.”
Marc Goodell, EVP, Environments & Infrastructure, 6Connex
We particularly like nOps’ billing anomaly, change management, change reports, and cost dashboard features, which enable Yewno to track costs and changes on a continuous basis.”
Bruno Barbosa, Head of Infrastructure/DevOps, Yewno
We saved 30% on our AWS cloud infrastructure costs. Any startup on AWS should be using nOps. Otherwise, how are you staying on top of your infrastructure?"
Vanessa Krumb, CEO, Revere
I particularly like the weekly Change Reports that nOps provides because we can see who is using what — and at what cost — and take remedial action to stem unnecessary AWS expense.”
Director of Engineering - Learning Games, Game Developer
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
HfS Research, HfS Hot Vendors 2018, April 2018
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.