The rise of cloud technology has revolutionized how businesses collect and report their data. Cloud-based reporting tools are now essential for companies to understand their performance and make data-driven decisions. Data reporting is a critical part of any business, allowing decision-makers to view and analyze their organization’s performance. It transforms raw data into meaningful information, which can be used to make informed decisions.
For companies that are looking to get the most out of their data, cloud-based reporting tools are the way to go. They offer a range of benefits, including scalability, cost savings, improved accessibility, and more. In this blog, we’ll look at cloud reporting, the benefits of using cloud-based tools, and the key features to look for when selecting a cloud reporting tool. We’ll also review the top cloud reporting tools currently available.
What is Cloud Reporting?
Cloud reporting is a process of transforming raw data into meaningful information that can be used to make informed decisions. It’s a type of data analysis that is done using cloud-based tools, which are hosted on remote servers. Cloud reporting tools enable businesses to collect and store data from multiple sources in one place. This data can then be used to generate reports that provide insights into the organization’s performance. These tools are handy for companies with a distributed workforce, as they allow data to be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of Cloud Reporting
Cloud reporting offers several benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the most significant advantages of using cloud-based tools:
- Scalability: Cloud-based reporting tools are highly scalable, allowing businesses to scale up or down depending on their needs. This makes them ideal for scaling companies or having seasonal fluctuations in their data.
- Cost Savings: Cloud reporting tools are often more affordable than traditional on-premise solutions, as there’s no need to purchase expensive hardware or software licenses.
- Improved Accessibility: Cloud-based tools allow users to access data from anywhere in the world, making it easier to collaborate with colleagues and customers.
- Increased Security: Cloud reporting tools are generally more secure than on-premise solutions, as they use advanced encryption technologies to protect data.
What To Look For In Cloud Reporting Tools?
When selecting a cloud reporting tool, there are certain features that you should look for. Here are some of the critical elements to consider:
- Data Visualization: Look for a tool that provides powerful data visualization capabilities, such as charts, graphs, and maps. This will make it easier to identify trends and patterns in your data quickly.
- Reporting Capabilities: Make sure the tool offers a range of reporting capabilities, including the ability to create custom reports, schedule reports, and export reports in different formats.
- Data Integration: Look for a tool that can easily integrate with other business systems, such as customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. This will make it easier to collect data from multiple sources.
- Collaboration Features: Look for a tool that offers collaboration features, such as sharing reports and collaborating with other users.
- Security: Ensure the tool offers advanced security features, such as encryption, access control, and data masking.
Best Cloud Reporting Tools Your Business Needs
Several cloud-based reporting tools are currently on the market, each offering unique features and benefits. Here is a review of the top cloud reporting tools:
nOps is an exceptional Cloud Reporting tool that provides powerful flexibility for cost tracking, plus handy summary reports like the “high-five” resources by cost within your workload. You can easily view & track infrastructure costs by project, account, cloud service, resource, and employee. Thus, it is easier to understand per-unit cost analysis and make better decisions.
You can also see the costs of changes by the employee and filter by date to see costs for newly running resources by the employee. nOps Cloud Reporting support budget planning with month-to-month infrastructure cost comparisons with cyclical variations. You can also view costs for new and still active resources to see the actual delta. With advanced data visualization, data integration, and security features, nOps is the best Cloud Reporting Tool your business needs!
2. Zoho Reports
Zoho Reports is a cloud-based reporting and analytics platform that enables businesses to create reports and dashboards easily. It offers a range of features, including data visualization, report scheduling, data integration, and more. It also provides a range of collaboration features, such as sharing reports and collaborating with other users.
3. Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a robust cloud-based analytics platform. You can find and share meaningful insights with hundreds of data visualizations, built-in AI capabilities, tight Excel integration, and pre-built and custom data connectors. It also provides advanced security features, such as encryption and access control.
Tableau is an in-depth end-to-end data and analytics platform. Through cooperation, fully integrated data management and governance, visual analytics, and data storytelling, you can assure the ethical use of data and improve business outcomes. Additionally, it offers collaborative tools, including report sharing and user cooperation.
Domo is an intuitive, user-friendly platform that combines data integration, current BI, and the ability to construct data apps. With no coding needed, it offers real-time, dynamic self-service dashboards that can be customized for any user. By combining all of your data and putting it to use for better decision-making, the Domo Business Cloud, a low-code data app platform, expands the capabilities of business intelligence.
6. Oracle Analytics Cloud
Without sacrificing security and control, the Oracle Analytics platform is a cloud-native service that offers the tools needed to address the whole analytics process, including data intake and modeling, data preparation and enrichment, and visualization and collaboration. Natural language processing and embedded machine learning technology aid in fostering an analytics-driven culture within enterprises and boosting productivity. Oracle Analytics supports a hybrid deployment strategy and offers various paths to the cloud, so you can start on-premises or in the cloud.
Why is nOps the Best Cloud Reporting Tool Your Business Needs?
Cloud-based reporting tools are essential for businesses that want to get the most out of their data. They offer a range of benefits, including scalability, cost savings, improved accessibility, and more. When selecting a cloud reporting tool, look for features such as data visualization, reporting capabilities, data integration, collaboration features, and security. And nOps is the ultimate blend of all these advanced features. As part of the cloud cost control plan, your business needs to track unit cost, COGS, and cost per client using nOps Cloud Reporting Tools.
By consolidating cloud accounts into a single pricing model and offering ongoing visibility to change requests, you can easily manage cloud costs and save more money. It paves the path for the best root cause analysis skills accessible anywhere by helping you understand all the what, why, when, and how. This translates to better management and supervision of your cloud spending.