VISIBILITY & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Manage changes to your AWS infrastructure. Instantly and easily.
Get instant visibility to infrastructure changes, configuration history and change requests (CR), track CR elements automatically, integrate nOps change management with Jira, Slack, and email.
Trusted by innovative brands
nOps features − visibility & change management
Visibility of Changes
View and track every change to your AWS environment, with details.
Create and manage change requests with agile, lightweight change management process.
Use nOps’ tight integration with Jira and Slack to manage changes your way.
Resource Timeline & Details
Access the timeline and impact of changes to all resources, all the time.
View changes by user, cost, status of resource, and more.
View and track all changes to your AWS environment, with the details you need.
- See changes grouped by type: Autoscaling, Manual, Terraform.
- Get continuous access to essential details of your resources: Active or Inactive, Cost, Group.
- Change details include: details for change maker, manual or automated, timestamp with change history, compliance with predefined rules, and a full log of all changes from AWS CloudTrail.
Create and manage change requests with a modern, lightweight change management process.
- Use nOps’ agile, ITIL-aligned process to create change requests (CR) and associated changes.
- CR includes: unique CR number, name, description, priority, business risk, type, impact, and authorization (users) who can authorize changes).
- Changes get logged in config history in a modern CMDB, along with Jira tickets.
- Use powerful context-sensitive and fuzzy text matching to search your cloud inventory, including the nOps CMDB.
Integrate your change management process with your DevOps tool stack for better collaboration, visibility, and faster resolution.
- Manage changes to your environment with tight integration with Jira and Slack.
- Associate changes from nOps with existing Jira tickets or create new Jira tickets from nOps.
- Create a change request directly from a Slack channel.
See the timeline and impact of changes to all resources.
- Track changes end to end within your environment with associated timelines and details on affected resources.
- View any resource and history of all associated changes.
- Define projects so you get a view of resources aligned with your business organization.
View changes by user, cost, status of resource, and more with powerful reporting.
- Get a deeper understanding of your business needs and your teams’ operations with visibility into who is using what — and at what cost.
- Skip manual processes and gather information automatically to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Tag resources so you can track the costs by various tag options.
What people are saying
We asked for help in meeting the ISO security standard and were delighted that nOps delivered dramatic cost savings as well.”
Marc Goodell, EVP, Environments & Infrastructure, 6Connex
We particularly like nOps’ billing anomaly, change management, change reports, and cost dashboard features, which enable Yewno to track costs and changes on a continuous basis.”
Bruno Barbosa, Head of Infrastructure/DevOps, Yewno
We saved 30% on our AWS cloud infrastructure costs. Any startup on AWS should be using nOps. Otherwise, how are you staying on top of your infrastructure?"
Vanessa Krumb, CEO, Revere
I particularly like the weekly Change Reports that nOps provides because we can see who is using what — and at what cost — and take remedial action to stem unnecessary AWS expense.”
Director of Engineering - Learning Games, Game Developer
nOps lets organizations manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure and cloud-based development to track, manage, and control the environments in which their systems run.”
Ovum, On the Radar, 29 May 2018
[nOps] offers both clear oversight of dependencies and a quick route to identifying cost savings across cloud.”
HfS Research, HfS Hot Vendors 2018, April 2018
Learn more about nOps
The latest nOps news, posts, events, and more.